Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Why doesnt my text say delivered.

Looking for:

Why doesnt my text say delivered 













































   

 

‎「Messenger」をApp Storeで



  21/9/ · Method 1. Check the Internet Connection on Your iPhone. Sending an iMessage requires cellular data or a Wi-Fi connection. So, check the network connection and see if it is If it doesn't say "delivered" within an hour or 2- u were blocked. No one is texting straight thru 2 hours or on the phone more than 2 hours. And I know personally that if I get text while on 12/7/ · 3. Enable Send AS SMS. iMessage doesn’t say “Delivered” on your iPhone may due to the person you sending the message to has a non-iOS device. In this way, if you fail to  


- Why doesnt my text say delivered



  Even if your iphone says NOT DELIVERED it DELIVERED so now take a min to think about all those messages #CloseYourRings #keepinita # Downloaded the App successfully registered my details, received a SMS to say my parcel would be delivered during a specified time slot and I waited    


No comments:

Post a Comment

How long to pressure cook chicken.How Long To Cook Chicken In A Pressure Cooker?

Looking for: How long to pressure cook chicken  Click here to ENTER       How long to pressure cook chicken   В голове у нее стучало....